SEPTEMBER PLAYLIST. BREAKING SCHEMES!
Dodge the pattern and shape the path following instinct's dictates. A precept for those who want to go through life-breaking schemes. According to this principle, Henri Texier, one of the guests on our list, managed to develop a unique type of jazz. A sort of French touch, born from talent and the possibility of taking advantage of whatever crosses his path.
Taking advantage of the arbitrariness of the conditions is also part of the spirit of Arbitraire -another protagonist this month. His mix of jazz, hip-hop, and electronica, expresses a musical universe with freedom of thought. However, you have to keep the rhythm and put the ideas in motion for the rupture to work. Something helped by Lee Jones' downtempo that invites us to let go, calmly but without pause. For this cadence to be great, it requires a precise dose of emotion, in the style of Matthieu Chedid -M- in Manitoumani. This sonorous alchemy channels the emotional landscape into a subtle boldness for an unforgettable rentrée.
- OUTTER SPACE (Totidub Rmx) / Alex Serra
- LE PIROGUIER / Henri texier
- POWER TO THE WOMEN OF THE MORNING SHIFT / Oum Shatt
- ONE GRAIN / Lee Jones
- MANITOUMANI / -M- Toumani Diabaté, Sidiki Diabaté, fatoumata Diawara
- EU QUERO / Kid Francescoli, Samantha
- CARIÑITO (Los Hijos del Sol)
- ADAPTED AIR / Arbitraire
- SMEK - REY&KJAVIK REMIX / Ÿuma, Rey&Kjavik
- NEW YORK - MAD RUSH / Philip Glass, Thibault Cauvin, Adélaíde Ferriére