JULY PLAYLIST. FEEL IT!
The pianist Herbie Hancock said that music is the tool with which to express life (and that makes all the difference). But the ability of sound vibration is such that, like a kaleidoscope, it is capable of adding nuances to reality. From this transforming dimension, Anjara García, Benibeca's designer, returns to her role as DJ with a series of playlists that recreate the brand's style de vivre.
Through emotive electronica with moments of synthetic pop, sensual house, and tribal rhythms, this playlist allows you to escape reality for a few minutes (without even having to leave the house). The result is a mixture of nostalgia and exotism that creates a sensual, sometimes mystical atmosphere that will amplify the sensations of warm summer evenings. Karen O, Flavien Berger, UTO, Clement Froissart, and Raphael Treza are some of the big names in a soundtrack for a summer to remember.
- YO! MY SAINT / Karen O, Michael Kiwanuka
- TRÉSOR / Flavien Berger
- ALWAYS ON MY MIND / Marbert Rocel
- DANCING FOR THE ANSWERS / Nick Mulvey
- BAD LUCK / Mooryc
- THE BEAST / Uto
- SOUND OF HOME / Sterling Grove, Ellyn Woods
- BURNING MORNING / Basile di Manski
- LOVED ONES (Saudades) / Armando Young
- PEUPLERAIE / Clément Froissart
- NOIZY BIRDZ / Raphael Treza